IT Support Specialist
As our IT Specialist, you will assist in all of LVL’s IT support efforts – from general desktop and device installation and support, internal infrastructure management and troubleshooting to software and testing environment setup. Since you will be providing all of the technical support our internal teams require to carry out their day-to-day activities, collaboration and prioritization will be the name of your game!
The IT Specialist’s immediate team will consist of our Systems Administrator and Dev Ops manager; however; you will also interact with all departments on a daily basis – from our Design and Development teams to our Project Managers, Sales Representatives and Executives.
The IT Specialist’s primary responsibility will be to manage and maintain LVL’s company-wide IT assets which involves:
- Set-up, configuration and troubleshooting of desktop, laptop and mobile devices
- Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and Windows Domain administration
- Installation, support and management of all peripheral devices including printers, scanners and device accessories (keyboard, mouse, monitors)
- Ensuring that all tools and software are well-installed on all corporate devices
- Troubleshooting network connectivity issues including switches and wireless access points
- Providing training and support to employees on how to operate new software and tools
- Managing our tech inventory, which includes interacting with suppliers and purchasing whatever devices are needed
- At least 3 years of experience working in an IT Support / Desktop Support position
- In-depth understanding of Windows and Mac environments
- Experience working with issue tracking systems
- Strong customer service and problem resolution skills
- Exceptional organization and issue prioritization skills
- Excellent communication and knowledge-sharing skills within and across teams
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence and Active Directory
- Experience working with developers and an understanding of the type of software installations they require
Sound like you? Apply now!
If you are creative, motivated and have a genuine interest in contributing to the advancement of media and entertainment technology, you could very-well be the perfect fit.
Send your résumé to email@example.com and make sure to follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to stay up to date on any new LVL job opportunities.
Why join LVL Studio?
Located in Montreal’s vibrant AI hub, LVL prides itself on fostering a friendly and dynamic working environment where innovation is at the heart of everything we do.
Join LVL and find your place within our team of expert strategists, designers and software engineers who provide major media and entertainment companies with the tools required to better reach, engage and retain audiences. From powerful entertainment platforms to leading products and services, our solutions make their way into millions of households and allow our clients to refine the content discovery and consumption experiences they offer, based on consumer trends and needs.
Check out our project portfolio
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org