The world of TV distribution and advertising is evolving at an astonishing pace. As Scrum Master, you will support teams that develop for, operate and continuously improve a next generation cross-media and cross-platform advertising decision system with deep analytic capabilities.
Our team of software engineers are driven, passionate and qualified yet also know how to kick back and have a good time! Their ultimate objective? To build the most sophisticated real-time advertising content decision systems by applying cutting-edge practices and fascinating technologies.
As a Scrum Master, you are a hands-on individual with exceptional communication skills that can work with a geographically-dispersed interdisciplinary team. You will be responsible for supporting two Agile Engineering Scrum Teams on a journey of continuous improvement and value-driven product development using Agile project management platforms and a servant-leadership style.
You will facilitate all aspects of the team's planning and prioritization process. Through coaching and support of individual team members, you will foster an environment where individuals recognize and value the importance of team success.
You will focus your efforts on guiding the team, improving workflows and boosting productivity. You will also be expected to facilitate sprint planning, retrospectives and demos.
More importantly, because of your previous Java and web technology software developer experience, you have gained a thorough understanding of these technologies in addition to the full development cycle.
- You have at least three years of experience as a Scrum Master for a software development team that diligently applies Scrum principles, practices and theory
- You have earned your First Level Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM I)
- You have demonstrated experience leading new product software development
- You are an excellent bilingual communicator that speaks and writes as well in French as you can in English so as to easily facilitate cross-team discussions
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and can work with diverse personality types
- You are familiar with Jira and Confluence or similar Agile execution and reporting tools
- Previous (Video/ Cable/ OTT) experience is a plus!
Sound like you? Apply now!
If you are creative, motivated and have a genuine interest in contributing to the advancement of media and entertainment technology, you could very-well be the perfect fit. Check out our open-source library and send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't forget to follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to stay up to date on any new LVL job opportunities.
Why join LVL Studio?
Located in Montreal’s vibrant AI hub, LVL prides itself on fostering a friendly and dynamic working environment where innovation is at the heart of everything we do.
Join LVL and find your place within our team of expert strategists, designers and software engineers who provide major media and entertainment companies with the tools required to better reach, engage and retain audiences. From powerful entertainment platforms to leading products and services, our solutions make their way into millions of households and allow our clients to refine the content discovery and consumption experiences they offer, based on consumer trends and needs.
Check out our portfolio
Apply to email@example.com