Are you a storyteller with a flair for creativity and innovation? Are you passionate about technology, media and entertainment? If your answer is yes to any of the above, we want to hear all about you!
Established in 2003, LVL is a media and entertainment technology that relies on its in-house content creation, UX, UI and software development expertise to create best-in-class video services, products and experiences that are enjoyed by the masses!
So, where would you fit in to this exciting mix of talent? We are looking for a Content Specialist to work their "wordsmithing" magic on a variety of internal and external sales, marketing and communications initiatives.
From highly creative project-based work to more strategic sales and marketing efforts, we are on the hunt for a jack-of-all-trades who’s eager to contribute to LVL’s many ambitious initiatives.
LVL’s content team may be small but it sure packs a powerful punch! Reporting directly to our Creative Director while supporting the Head of Marketing and Communications, you will have a chance to collaborate with all LVLers – from our UX and UI specialists to our developers, HR and commercial teams.
As our Content Specialist, you will produce, proof and edit a variety of written material that supports our sales, marketing and internal communications efforts. This means you’ll want to stay on top of the latest entertainment technology trends, advances and buzzworthy news in order to help build up LVL’s growing content library.
Not only will you be supporting the sales and marketing departments with your clear and clever penmanship; you’ll also learn a ton from our in-house specialists, subject matter experts and team leaders!
In terms of the content itself, you’ll assist in the creation of…
- Product and Pitch Presentations
- Sales Sheets & Proposals
- Content Strategy Documents
- Media Kits & Press Releases
- Event Submissions
- Digital & Print Advertisements
- Corporate Write-Ups for Digital & Print Publications
- Website Content (Landing Pages, Banners, Blogs and Case Studies)
- Social Media Posts (Facebook, Twitter and Glassdoor)
- Company-wide email announcements
- Job Descriptions
We are looking for a natural-born storyteller that is as comfortable writing long-form content as you are producing short-form, marketing and advertising copy.
Never one to shy away from a challenge, you are eager to learn about technological advances in the media and entertainment sphere and have what it takes to generate compelling content that meets internal and external stakeholders’ demands.
Our ideal candidate should fit the following profile:
- You have a University degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or a related field
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a content creation position (this can include any freelance work)
- You are bilingual, meaning you can write and speak as well in English as you can in French
- You demonstrate superior time-management skills, can juggle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- You have an exceptional eye for detail – you spot mistakes and/or inconsistencies and possess that magic touch that elevates whatever content comes your way
- You are energetic, collaborative and proactive – a real mover and shaker who works as efficiently alone as you do in a group
- Major bonus points go out to applicants that are familiar with existing and up-and-coming TV products and services
- Experience writing tech-centric content
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Rough knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing principles
Sound Like You? Apply Now!
If you are creative, motivated and have a genuine interest in contributing to the advancement of media and entertainment technology, you could very-well be the perfect fit.
Send your résumé to email@example.com and make sure to follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to stay up to date on any new LVL job opportunities.
Why Join LVL Studio?
Located in Montreal’s vibrant AI hub, LVL prides itself on fostering a friendly and dynamic working environment where innovation is at the heart of everything we do.
Join LVL and find your place within our team of expert strategists, designers and software engineers who provide major media and entertainment companies with the tools required to better reach, engage and retain audiences. From powerful entertainment platforms to leading products and services, our solutions make their way into millions of households and allow our clients to refine the content discovery and consumption experiences they offer, based on consumer trends and needs.
Check out our project portfolio
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org